We’re looking for artists that LOVE Big Al’s Burgers & Dogs to be part of a permanent art collection at Big Al’s!
• Contest begins August 1, 2019 and ends October 1, 2019. Winning pieces will be displayed in the front windows and back hallway of Big Al’s.
• Contest is open to all ages!
• The subject of the artwork should be Big Al’s themed. Feel free to include either our logo and/or name if you want (reference attached), but it’s not necessary.
• You may use any two dimensional medium of your choice. MAXIMUM SIZE OF 3.5 Feet x 3.5 Feet.
• Please submit artwork without a mat board or frame. Big Al’s will frame winning pieces, if needed.
• All winning artwork and any reproductions of the artwork become property of Big Al’s Burgers & Dogs and will not be returned.
• All winners will be notified by phone, mail or email no later than October 15, 2019. If you have not heard back from us by then and would like to pick up your art, please do so by October 31, 2019.
• All artwork must be submitted with a completed entry form. Entry forms are available at Big Al’s. The form must be filled out completely, signed and securely attached to your art. Entries will not be accepted without the signed, attached form.
• Entries must be submitted no later than October 1, 2019.
• Please submit entries to our main office, which is located at 109 N. College Ave., Suite 220, on the second floor with the main entrance between the new Bank of Colorado and Dandelion Toys/Clothes Pony on North College Ave. Up the stairs and we are the last door on the left. We‘re open from 8 am -5 pm, Monday – Friday.
• WINNERS’ PRIZES: $100 Big Al’s Gift Card & some Big Al’s swag. One prize awarded per winning entry.
• Show us your progress! Post pictures to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and tag them #bigalsartandsoul
• Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org